Saturday, October 18, 2008

Give it a shot

Had a tiring 2 weeks, now had to work on Saturdays too (for Prints). So I work 6 days a week now, left 1 Sunday for Yan, hope she won't mind about it. Last Sunday, my house was flooded because the tap of the washing machine cracked (corrosion) when mum left the washing machine to wash clothes and went to the market. Then I had to rush all the way back from Yan's house in the morning. Camera got a little wet but lucky still workable, water everywhere in my house and Meeyo is screaming for help. All my sister and bro-in-laws came to help, took half a day to clear everything damn tired...

Attachments are pretty much the same old thing, meetings and data entries everyday because boss doesn't want me to go in the line so I had to stay in the office to help the process engineer with their admin work, damn sian.

I'm going to give my dream as a firefighter another 1 more try, I got rejected by SCDF because I don't have a Higher Nitec cert and that was before I join NYP. Since I had the passion, I think I should give it a shot and see if I'm selected this time. The trainings are gonna be very tough, I better start training now, guys, lets go gym more often lol...

No comments:

Now Playing: