Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Long and tiring day

Tiring day, wake up at 7++ in the morning to buy breakfast and meet Yan to Macritchie, because she wanna take photos there too. Reach there and she said she wanted to go to the HSBC TreeTop and so we went, gosh we didn't know it was so far away, we almost walk for about 15km in total. My legs are like super jelly now and sleepy.

Then we went out to Bugis to some personal stuffs and we had dinner at Ramen Ten at Ang Mo Kio just now. Watch Robots just now, damn funny lol by now we are half dead liao. I'm so gotta sleep early tonight, tomorrow then upload photos to my photoblog. Night guys!!!

Had lotsa fun together with my Yan, only lost her temper a few times today but we alright, I'm ok and getting used to it already kekeke.

P.S: Selamat Hari Raya to my malay friends!!

No comments:

Now Playing: