Tuesday, February 03, 2009

SCDF RJP and back to work

My off days are over and I'm back to my IAP days at Chartered Tampines, before that I went to the SCDF RJP (Realistic Job Preview) yesterday. The instructor gave us a tour around the camp, show us how their training like, show us videos and the contents of each term of training is gonna like. There will be a total of 4 terms, during the 6mths training, I will be going to Brunei for a Outward Bound Training for leadership and team building. My intake will start on April but will go in on 31st March. I gonna start training now, left about a month or two to do so, JIA YOU!!! Too bad they don't allow us to take pictures, if not can show you all.

This morning go back to school for my presentation of my 6mths IAP, had a little chat with Mr Tay Hock Leong after the presentation, he told me his son is in the SCDF now having his training
for about a month le. Then after I go back to work, once I reach office, my boss told me there's a pizza buffet for lunch today, wahahaha.. I ate quite a lot, so damn full until I need to take a nap at the lounge keke about 2plus then I start doing my 'work' and emailing Loy, Derrick and Ju all along keke... I'm back to playing MH2G in my psp again, addicited...

No comments:

Now Playing: