Sunday, February 22, 2009

TRIBOB Singapore Sprint Series

Wake up super early this morning for my Mini Aquathlon at Sentosa Tanjong Bench. I did 42km Marathlon, 73th storey Vertical Marathlon and Nike 10km Human Race but this is my first time doing a Aquathlon, I went with my friend, Patrick, he's doing this for the very first time as well. After warming up, off we go, tell you guys something, swimming in the sea is my weakness. I drank the sea water a couple of times, yeeks!! Towards the end of the 200m swim, I couldn't take it, I pull the safety ropes to the ending part of the swim, hahahaha... I hurried to put on my shoes for the run, intially I felt diddy and wanted to vomit but after running awhile, I felt better and I continue to run and complete my race.

I can only say that, these is a very shack event, if I still wanna challenge this kinda event, I better train more, next time maybe duathlon and triathlon hahaha...

My No. 636 and my finisher medal


No. 635, Patrick

Certs and medals from past events

From Left: Vertical Marathlon, Std Chart 42km Marathlon and TRIBOB Aquathlon

Short of one, the Adidas Sundown, can't join this year because I'll start my training at SCDF (If I sucessfully join them), nevermind can still join next year.

1 comment:

Online Poker Site Review said...

Perhaps, I shall agree with your opinion

Now Playing: