Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family

Another week have past, trainings are getting a little more harder now, train under the big hot sun the whole day can really makes me melts... but I must say, all this intense physical training makes me more fitter now. I finally manage to get IPPT Silver after so long never had this kinda trainings. Just have to tahan another 10 weeks to end of term 1 training. Endure Joe!!!

Coming back home, having dinner with family is still the best, chit chat and eat together on the same table, so heart warming. Spend some time with my Yan and Meeyo, watch tv together after dinner, sharing a cup of coke, more than enough.

Last time when young, always like to stay out late then return home, don't know the meaning of spending time with my family, especially my dad, now grown-up, realise that I didn't cherish those times, is time to get it all back while I still can.

P.S: Aiming for IPPT GOLD now!!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: