Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boring weekend

Last week seems to be a long week, so much things to do in camp, trainings and "special trainings", IPPTs and guard duty makes me so damn tired and no totally no time to rest. Still can't get an gold in my IPPT and that sucks!!!

Yan still not back yet, I spend my weekend mostly at home, I went out with Patrik on Saturday to shopping, bought a few stuffs and we had dinner at Waraku...Yummy!!! In the night. I went over to Pat's house to watch some old chinese movies, damn funny, laugh my a** off lol then we meet up with Chee Hao and JunJie for supper, we end up chatting under the void deck till next morning 5am. In 4 days time, Transformer 2 is showing on all cinemas, anyone wanna watch it with me? But I can only watch it on Friday and Saturday, my Sunday got guard duty...


Our delicous meal at Waraku


No comments:

Now Playing: