Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tahan Joe, Tahan!!!

This week gonna be tough, today encik was asking us who wanna join the fire fighting skills competition, a lot of them were picked, their skills are so much better than mine. At first my name wasn't called, so I think I wasn't good enough and I hide myself from being called up to join as I'm not confident in myself. Minutes later I heard my name being called up, we are gonna train up the whole entire week for it, next week will be the competition, left with 3 more days to train and I had IPPT tomorrow and Friday, Thursday got SOC. I think I'll need a lot of days for recovery next week...

Can I really do well in the competition? Tahan Joe, Tahan!!!

1 comment:

Marko Venus said...

Ah lah Joe, no need to worry about your skills. Your skills are fine, and your attitude is good. Even I didn't want to be picked for the FSC but the Encik called my name.

Don't worry, we will train hard for the event and give ourselves every chance of winning.

Remember we are the "Above Average Joes"

Now Playing: