Monday, March 24, 2008

CS don't yaya!! haha

Wah, CS don't be too guo fen ar, don't think you type a super long compo in your blog can come over my blog to yaya ah hahaha... I'm not like you so free leh, gotta work almost everyday, play game and go out with gf de leh unlike you, so free de hor, so free still a few weeks then update... haha kuku you

Had a long weekend last week, from good Friday till Sunday, stay home and slack play games and accompany Yan while I still can cause she will be having her tons of training, NSL is starting next week and she's studying again for her degree. That means lesser time for me but is ok, I can live with it as long as we are together haha... Today work at OUB Prints with Shane, so many things to pack for RC Prints, all I pack, he just scan the products only damn tired. Was raining the whole day, well it did stop for awhile. Didn't get my donut today, no wonder the whole day I'm so blur haha Maryana came down to OUB from Citilink to have her break with me, thanks for coming down to accompany me ya, kawan kawan Mary.. She's one of my best friend in Prints and we went over to the Golden Shoe to eat, I ate 'crispy' mayo chicken rice, the word 'crispy' bluff one, not crispy at all and it taste like is been fried twice sian 1/2 when I eat it. After work went to take bus 162M, waited half an hour for one, should have taken the train.

Strange things happen, Yesterday I saw JJ online at 1am I talk to him last night, asking him "why so late still online?" He didn't reply. So I thought he might have left it on and fall asleep, I asked him just now, and he say he already log off at 11pm. O_O that really scare us a lil. it might be a hack in his com or something else le wor. That reminds me of my TV, this happen 1 or 2 years ago, there was a night when I was sleeping on my bed, the TV out of the sudden switch on by itself, the volume was turn on very loudly (close to max), which I remember I turn it to low volume before I switch it off and the worst thing is, the remote was actually on top of the TV.

Yan is having her lesson today, I wonder if she's doing fine a not, kinda miss her already even though we always see each other.. keke

P.S: sibei tired!!

No comments:

Now Playing: