Saturday, March 15, 2008

Long day at RC

Yesterday (14/03/08) work was boring, sunny day but no customers dropping by to buy things so we chit-chat, eat donuts from J.CO (Raffles City Branch), sms-ing, looking for customers to chop them ( Kan Chai Tou) and day-dreaming all the way until Jeff shows up and we had to act busy, luckily he left after doing some work there. Tokk 162M back home, late dinner with Daniel and JJ at Blk 332, after that while we were walking back home, there's a group of uncles drinking beer at the coffeeshop and one of them even had a laptop, wah now uncle also very up to date wor mai siao siao, we saw a stray cat and she even had her own basket to sleep one hor. JJ came over to my house and we watched Surf Up together, ok is a lil. late to watch that movie but we enjoy it and we laugh like nobody's business. I remember that part when Cody says: "You will keep watching over and over and over again" so funny la. After watching, I carry on playing my GOW (God Of War) finally complete liao. Me and JJ thinks is too easy and the story is too short and we will be hunting for new game soon.

Patrik should be familiar with this cat


That day I was working over at Citilink, saw a friend of mine inside the shop, she used to like me, well at that time I had feelings for her too but it's the past and I cant even remember her name now and I didn't call her too. After she left, it set me into deep thoughts again, in life we will meet a lot of people regardless whether is Mr/Mrs Right. We either make the wrong choice or find the right person, we might even go thru a lot of process to find one or never in your lifetime. I was glad that I found her, Yan. She might not be perfect but she's my Mrs Right.

No comments:

Now Playing: