Saturday, March 08, 2008

updates

ooo didn't update for quite some times le, CS complain got spiderweb in my blog liao haha, know how to say me but he himself bo update kns... Have been very tired this few weeks, working, workout and busy finding time to sleep. Have been Mahjonging ever since I learned how to play, still learning and paying school fees haha... We had our class chalet back then, it was hell lotsa fun, some didn't turn up, some put aeroplane and some miss it. I hope we can still organize a BBQ 1 last time before we graduate and before those young boys goes to the NS. Then this time might be the last time we going to hold such event le. Have being working at OUB Prints this week, everyday eat Munchy Donuts, yeah power pop is my favourite, buy until the cashier say: "You again, power pop?" haha bo bian it was so nice. going IT show tomorrow with Yan and Derrick, Yan wanna buy SLR camera so have to go with her, while I buy ink for my printer. Derrick says if he tio today's 4D tomorrow he buy com lol... ok update the next time ba, night peeps!!!

P.S: Please beware of this taxi driver, Yeow Geok Meng who's no. plate is SHA7816S, he's a crazy driver, he tailgates, speed, dash in between cars and brakes like nobody's business. Drivers on the road who sees him or who ever take his cab please pray.

No comments:

Now Playing: