Friday, April 11, 2008

Soccer!!

Had a long day at work today, tired man all those msn and slacking around wears me out lol... Had lunch with the warehouse gang, Ivan, Remy, Leonard and William. Finally we get to eat together as a group, if not is usually me, Ivan and Remy only. Came back after lunch and we sat down to chat for a while, so sleepy after that hahaha... Was raining after work so me and William faster rush to the bus stop before the exit at the warehouse there flood. During the bus ride I saw a strange guy keep looking at those women legs, pervert la then he staring one lor

Reach home sayang my Meeyo and take my dinner, just sit down not long after dinner go meet my friends for soccer at ECP there, quite similar to the cage. Got this champion play like as if he's going for cup la, injured my right arm and even step on my left toe. Left a mark on my boots, still not getting used to my new boots and the new area we played. Went to Mac to eat with Adrian, Garrick and Garrick's friends, his friend send us back, when we reach home I saw Eng Fu, Kang Hui and one of his friend sitting at the bus stop to chit chat. Eng Fu tell me not to be late for school on Monday, look who's talking lol he don't ask me sign for him I xie tian xie di le lor haha time to sleep, night peeps!!

No comments:

Now Playing: