Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soccer, soccer and more soccer

Was late this morning for e-learning class, lucky was late cause the system down and was cancel lol so I went straight to the canteen to look for Derrick and co. After lunch we went to e-plaza to play viwawa - sushido, play after awhile they have admin maintenance. Sian 1/2 and we just do our own things. I do my e-task for my comm skills 2 while the rest surf net and play other online game, went to to my class for lesson after my 2hrs break. The lecturer teach us how to write a cover letter and resume which we need to do and hand in by week 5 for our mob interview. After that we went on to do lab, wah lau eh the lecturer teach, we can faint ar ask him anything also "dunno", "i think so", "you go read your lab sheet" and he didn't do any demos one lor. So even if we do wrong we also dunno.

Went to play cage at ECP with Garrick they all, the weather so warm, can faint while playing lor. From 10pm to 12am, then we head on to Mac at the AMK drive thru, had our supper and a lil chat there. About 2am Fu Seng drive us back and I think some of the Man U and Barcelona fans are all awake for their big game now. Current score 1 - 0 Man U leading, who will win? Shall stop here and blog the final score later during the night. Night peeps!!


Pitch 2 of ECP, the cage

No comments:

Now Playing: