Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wah lao eh

Wah lao eh, school today was a bit boring towards the last 2 periods, the lecturer teach in a mono tone mode and without my notes makes me even more boring. Julius was watching Appleseed with my PSP, Eng Fu was playing game, Kang Hui watch him play, Derrick and Nicholas was chatting, Danny and me fall asleep, CS MIA, Aloysius zhao in the beginning of the lesson after marking his attendance, Rodney bo lai due to sick and the rest of the class in the lecture hall were sleeping only less than 5 were listening to him teach.

Came back not long ago and was working till 12:30am just now, work was xiong today, our client, American Express are shifting their company from The Concourse to Comtech so we need to decomm for them and recomm it back when we reach back at Comtech. So xiong today, got around 100 over pc to be pack, then unpack and fix it back for them. Keep doing until I lost track of the time, had to take a cab (claimable) back just now, was hungry so I went to 7-11 to get some supper. Saw Fred when I was eating my sup under his blk and we chatted for awhile before heading home.


Below are some photos taken way back at the chalet, which came to me after a long time so now then I get to put them up but is better than never, "some" photos were very funny and was spotted by Aloy and thanks Aloy for telling us in school. Photos were not edited but was only compressed lol good one Aloy!!

Photos from the chalet, will we had another one before grad?


Not all are in this photo, still missing some


Snap shot, all not ready yet


B1 Best Couple, lol was caught spotted by Aloy


Where are hands putting at? CS zhen xing fu haha


What did Selena do that makes CS show thumbs up?

No comments:

Now Playing: