Sunday, September 28, 2008

Went for a night shoot

Went to work today, gosh I just realise I have been working 6 days this week, shack!!! Work at Prints today to get some extra income since they needed people to work today. After work went over to One Fullerton to look for Maryana and her friend, Molly for our night shoot. My first night shoot, turned out with some disappointment, just couldn't get the photos the way I wanted. Gotta practise more to get the image right. Molly was too tired and lazy to take pictures with her cam so she turn out to be out model of the day, FOC one lol but camera shy. Thanks Molly for being my model.

Took the night bus back to Ang Mo Kio, just nice drop at my old primary school, Chong Shan Primary, brings back the memories, took some pictures there too, too bad the name of the school was changed and now the school is no longer in use.

Back at work, I chat with mum for awhile, upload my pictures and laze in front of the com until now then I decide to blog keke, gotta sleep now, wanna wake up early to Macritchie Reservoir to take more pictures. Nites!!

No comments:

Now Playing: