Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crime No One Watch

Crime No One Watch...

The other day, I was walking home with Yan back to Yishun, I saw a horrible thing. My childhood super hero - Spiderman (still my favourite super hero now) was lying on the ground bleeding near a playground under the bench and his pants were torn, I guess he was rape and beaten to death. I was 1st on scene and I call the police and took some photos for my readers here. I ask some of the locals there and interview one of them.


Me: Hello, Mister, did you see what happen just now?
Sulaiman(False Name): I heard loud noises from my room, when I rush out, I saw 3 man running away, it was too dark and I couldn't really see their faces clearly.
Me: ok, thank you..


3 Suspects, about 1.7m
1st Suspect was wearing yellow top and blue jeans with dyed golden brown hair
2nd Suspect was wearing a red polo tee and blue jeans with black coloured hair
3rd Suspect was wearing a grey singlet and 3/4 black cargo pants

If there's any witness who saw the what happen on 20/12/08 12midnight please use the tag box at the left side of the blog to inform us or Call 1800-CALL-CNOW, your identity will not be disclosed.


This is Insp. J, good night



P.S: None of this post is true and is only for fun lol.

P.S: Today's mood wasn't good, I felt like a complete jerk saying those things to Yan, the cold war still hasn't ended, still I'm sorry Yan.

No comments:

Now Playing: