Sunday, December 21, 2008

Low morale

Is quite sad to see that my old buddies in my group slowly thinks I don't exist anymore, they don't call me that often now to hang out together. When they see in turning up in one of their chit chat session, they will say I'm a rare guest who will turn out here. Or is it the problem lies in me, when I often throw in excuses to reject them for gathering? Well it could be my problem but they always hang out at bars and pub which involves drinking. I don't drink, I can't dance and their topics doesn't link with mine which makes me hard to communicate with them. I had problems with Yan's schoolmates too, I totally got no topics to talk to them and I'm not good in breaking the ice. I guess I should start joining something that I like doing to cure my boredom. Be a lone ranger I am, Loser!!

I started training for my Aquathon in Feb 09, went training with Patrick and Yan today. Couldn't make it, swim 5laps in the pool and I'm tired, guess I need more swim training, maybe twice a week.

Had a fight with Yan, things don't go that smoothly, she's asking me to find another better girl than her who can be as crazy ass like me, fun all the times, full of surprises and excitements again. She's all wear out because of school, work and trainings, here I am complaining that is boring that every weekend is like an routine. Am I nasty or what? Maybe she's sick and tired of me complaining all the time that she don't have the time for me. Seriously I do not know what to do.

Why isn't SCDF calling me yet? I'm so excited and scare that it might turn out the other way round, if that's the case, is very disappointing man....

No comments:

Now Playing: