Thursday, May 01, 2008

Super tired

Sooooo tired... only slept 2hours since last night till now, because I watch the soccer match last night. Disappointed at the end of the game, Barcelona lost to Man. U, was quite boring during the middle of the match. Tonight match don't disappoint me can liao, Chelsea vs Liverpool.

Wake up for school today, lucky Danny called and said the lecturer didn't come. Then I went AMK hub with Kang Hui, after being there for awhile, Derrick called asking me to watch Ironman with them because their lecturer MIA too but too bad I got lesson at 12pm and they are watching at 11am. Kang Hui wanted to skip lesson for Ironman but I insist on going for the automation lab which I'm weak in, so I cannot miss that lesson. Then we went back to school for lesson, lecturer ask us to do DC connections which I have been doing that since my last workplace for 2years, piece of cake hahaa after lab went to work. Nothing much about work, suntec underpass is finish and can be used le, not much customers today. Me and Maryana were slacking the whole evening, after work went back with Yan, play her DS until we reach Yishun and I then took the train back to AMK.

This is what happen when you stay up the whole night to watch a soccer match.
LOL that's Kang Hui


Man Utd 1 - 0 Barcelona

Man Utd Barcelona
Paul Scholes (14)


Paul Scholes ended nine years of personal torment by blasting Manchester United into the Champions League final with the only goal as they beat Barcelona 1-0.

Scholes' 14th-minute strike ensured Moscow will host an all-English affair on May 21, with championship challengers Chelsea or old rivals Liverpool lying in wait to provide the opposition for United.

more at http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=239781&cc=3888


Later Big Match

Chelsea v Liverpool

Go Chelsea Go!!

No comments:

Now Playing: