Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

First of all I think to ask you to quit Netball now is impossible because you love netball every bit and it will be selfish of me to ask you to just quit just like that maybe is because I miss you too much and there's too little amount of time we spend now due to your NSL, work and your studies. Soon I will start my training and we will have even lesser time for each other, you will be visiting lots of countries to play netball, I guess we just have to bear with it until we are both free from everything. For now we must work hard for everything...

Yesterday Yan stayed over at my place, usually she will always get waken up by the bypass train at 5am but she didn't, I think she must be really wear out after the netball game on Saturday, she didn't play very well but she did see a different side of her team, a good side, what I saw from her team was they battled it out to the last sec, although they had a draw with team Stingray but Well Done Vipers!!! Had breakfast with Yan this morning, after that she had to head down to Jurong Indoor Stadium for her match, I didn't go because she's having dinner with her friends and I'll have to go home alone after that. Sunday is boring, lousy tv shows, not enough bricks for my upcoming Lego projects, end up me and Meeyo took afternoon naps again. Woke up about 3plus, played Facebook Motormadness and then I went down for basketball. Is been a long time since I go down to the basketball court to play basketball with my friends. Really surprisingly I can jump higher than before but my stamina drops, didn't have the good players on our team but at least we didn't give up hope everytime we lost pocession, we tried our very best to get it back, halfway thru the game I felt my right knee is signaling me that I gotta stop, rested and then had dinner with my kakis and watch Matrix Relvoution.

Saw one of my best friend from ITE, Junlin today when he saw me at the basketball court, was really very happy to see him, haven't been in contact ever since we spilt from ITE, heard that he's doing fine and I'm glad to hear that, hmmm maybe can meet up with them one day soon, I hope hahaha...

No comments:

Now Playing: