Friday, March 20, 2009

March is ending soon

Today went out to Raiders with my Poly gang to play L4D, a new game that I never play before, kinda fun but play too much will be very boring. After ending our game, we all head home and I went jogging with Patrik, we then meet up again to Hong Mao to get some our snacks refilled. They basically sell a lot of things that are cheaper than many leading supermarkets and mini marts

Yesterday my colleagues from Prints gave me a Fire Chief Helmet because I'm leaving them soon for a Firefighter career, thanks Clark, I know is your idea for buying that and thanks for their blessings and wishes to me. Got a call from SCDF, they told me the enlistment date was delayed, starting on 6th April, got myself another week of holiday before starting my job. I'm gonna miss mum's home cook meals, Yan, Meeyo and all my friends...oh and Facebook too..Sh*t!! Benny will start trashing me in Motormadness lol...

Snacks I got from Hong Mao

My Fire Chief Helmet




月(March) 过了. IT Show just ended a week ago, this year I didn't go but Clark (From Prints) managed to capture some shoots he took with his Hp figuring how pack it was during the last day of the event. 

The crowds stuck at Citilink

Lucky I didn't go..keke...

No comments:

Now Playing: