Friday, March 06, 2009

The Tumbler

I've always been a fan of Lego and Batman since I was young, have been staying at home these few days figuring how to create a Batman Tumbler out of Lego. I borrowed the instruction manual on Batman Tumbler from my friend, Patrick. (He got the real thing at home) But the orignal piece from Lego seems to be a little too plain and boring so I decided to modify the orignal piece with some other parts. Visited multipe Simply Toys for parts, have to thank Derrick for accompany me in search for parts despite his backache. Having a lot of problems when I first started, some parts are very hard to find and some are still not found yet,  looks like I need to customise it already. Still working on it, will post it when it's done.

For some who might know what's a Tumbler? I've attach a pic of it.

From the motion picture, Batman Begins: Tumbler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That toy is awesome!

Now Playing: