Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last day in Prints

Friday (27/03/09) was my last day of work at Prints. I was helping my colleague, Yuting to cover her her shift so I went down to Parkway Parade. When I saw Clark's name on the schedule, I was like, YES LA!!! No "Government" there so we can havoc liao... We played songs that shouldn't be played, I surf net with my laptop, we joke and laugh all the time, we even eat a lot of things in the shop.

I enjoyed my days in the earlier Prints (when I just joined not long ago) where all my ex-colleagues were here with me until they left one by one and made me fight boredom alone as a part timer for 3 years. In that 3 years, I met a lot of friends along the way, we even get closer to each other even though they left and we still keep in contact. Thanks for the ex-colleagues of Prints for such an wonderful time.

No comments:

Now Playing: