Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bad luck this week

This whole week sucks, damn bad luck, first I got ongrowing wisdom tooth which makes me super low morale, pain and can't eat. I reported sick for my toothache which I gotten a referral letter from the MO, I called the bloody polyclinic to make an appointment, the date is so far away, upon getting my appointment I'll need to get another referral letter from the polyclinic just for an review, damn wtf. On the same day, I got back to training and injured my right knee which cause me to be in light duties for 3 days, missing a few number of trainings and now is still not recovering from it, hope it recover sooner. Sigh....

Today's driving lesson, instructor told me to drive all the way to Tampines and back to Ubi afterwards, driving is fun but damn draining of energy...

Sunday must book in by 8pm, damn sian!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: