Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling down

Last week is like a horrible week for me, right knee was still hurting and I can't do any exercise or training drills for that entire week in camp and I lost focus in driving, kana scold by instructors in CDC until I almost can't take it. I had a little talk with my encik for some advise whether should I continue to train despite the pain still lingers there. After spoken to him, I felt much better and I came to a conclusion of what I should do. After that I told my situation with Yan and Pat, they gave me advises and encouragements, thanks to those who lift me up when I was down.

Saturday I went shopping with Pat and to get a new glasses which I accidentally damage the old one.
Had to urge to buy Oakley glasses but too expensive for me to spend my hard earn money just like that although is very nice la...hahaha...maybe next time ba...

Went to Roger and Siyin's wedding that evening with Yan, saw my ex-boss and ex-colleagues, Melvin and Irene too. Weekend are so short, I only manage to spend so little time with Yan, sigh... Treat mum dinner just now since I don't get to spend Mother's day with her last week. Yan went to Scotland le, so shiok get to go overseas, won't get to see her for 2 weeks, going to miss her a lot again...

No comments:

Now Playing: