Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shack

Last week's training is damn tiring plus the driving, I completely use up all my energy on the two major events last week. Got burnt by the iron on my shin while ironing my uniform in camp, damn.. Friday evening went out with my buddy, Derrick and we watched Star Trek. Was really nice and funny compared to the old tv series, is been so long since I last watch movies, munching popcorns all the way... damn shiok!!

Saturday had to wake up early for driving, damn it... Then meet up with Mel Ong for lunch, went shopping alone at PS in the evening, there's so much thin
gs to buy, is like walking in to temperation island to every shopping mall I go to but cannot buy, must wait till GSS comes and had to save up too. Gave Meeyo a bath and brushing her teeth too since mum said she stinks and she smell so nice now.

Happy 5yrs 7mths  Yan!!! Hurry come back!!!


No comments:

Now Playing: