Sunday, May 10, 2009

A random day

I went out alone today, go walk around, visit some friends at Prints and wanted to take some nice photos but just couldn't find what I wanted to take. Saw Ah Chua, my ex-guards campmate, haven't seen him for a long time and he's still with the police force, glad to hear that. Took bus 162M down to wheelock place to find an old friend who is very hard to meet her up, it was Asra, my ex-prints colleague, she have been very busy lately with school work and work at borders which eventually can't plan a gathering with the rest of the gang, Wanzhi and Ariel. She was so shocked to see me in person when I was in borders trying to search for her. Chat a while and we decided to plan an outing with the gang once Ariel and her is free from projects.

Had dinner with Pat, BS and JJ, talk cock session and shared some jokes, after dinner came home watch tv and play with Meeyo. Was kinda worried about my right knee now, it haven't recover fully yet since last Wednesday, I hope everything would be fine tomorrow, Yan told my situation to Steve, Steve told Yan that I need to stop those dangerous exercise, trainings and sports if I want a full recovery and might need to undergo surgery if it happens again, well for sports, I have already stop playing but training? kinda hard not to go, sigh no good news recently. Hurry hurry, recover fast!!!

Oh, is 10th May 2009, Mother's day, I wish my mum and all the mums around the world happy mothers' day!! Your the best!!! (Fathers, your chance will come too lol)

No comments:

Now Playing: