Friday, May 01, 2009

Training week

Another week of training has pass, lucky this week got long weekend, can super rest. But it seems kinda short when you just sleep all the time keke. Yesterday after my dinner, 9pm++ I fell asleep already, wake up at 8am today, had breakfast in the morning, do weights training, lunch, after lunch go swim came back at 4pm, sleep, wake up at 8.30pm go for dinner, now sitting in front of my com typing my blog, all these seems to happen so fast. Now I left with Saturday and Sunday to spend with Yan and family, all that intense training makes me so tiring and sleepy.

Another 1 more week to end of 1st month of training, 2 more months to get my fire badge and a new patch of ERS will come in, 5 more months to end of my course and I'll get to fire station. Can't wait to go station, endure, endure!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: