Monday, February 11, 2008

Almost past CNY, Now Exams soon

After few days of CNY, we (me and Yan) were ok and back together again. Well I can't really blame her simply because I care too much about her comments, being a lil childish but that's part of me. During CNY, my sisters came back to visit my mum and I keep eating bak gua and Meeyo saw me eating it, I gave her a lil piece to enjoy since is CNY, a lil bit of good stuff won't mind keke. Meeyo is picky, she will 1st smell that piece and if she thinks that doesn't suits her, she won't even touch it, really hao ming de mao.

Went to catch movie with Yan on Saturday and Sunday, we watch CJ7 and 27 Dresses, both are very nice movies to watch but I'll prefer 27 Dresses more, because CJ7 is only funny but the storyline not that good but there's also touching parts. Had supper with JJ and PH on Saturday, and head on to Eric's place after sending PH home, we shouldn't have gone there. Bing Shun was over at his house and we lose money, whenever he's there and he's the banker we will be wipe out by him every year. I told Eric that if next year BS is coming don't call me lol...

Well now I had all the fun, is time I have to study hard for my coming exams and my 2nd year will pretty much end that way. Will have our last chalet with the B1/B7 guys, hope all will come and have fun guys!! Good luck to all!!

P.S: Yan, just 3 more days!!

No comments:

Now Playing: