Monday, February 25, 2008

HELLISOVER

Finally HELL is over!!! Year 2 ended off just like that, exams are over and now for our ending chalet to end off our year 2, I hope that all my classmates will turn up as this might be the last time we will be classmates again. Time for work again, going to chiong work all the way till 3rd year start.

Went to arcade with the guys of B1 after our last paper at AMK hub and to get things for our chalet then meet Yan for dinner and go jalan jalan. Bought Coffee Prince DVD (Korean Drama) for mum and I can watch it too haha...

Just now Freddie ask me to go down to play magic cards with the rest of the guys, I don't own a deck and Fred lend me one of his deck. Played for awhile, won a match, interesting game but quite confusing (for me la). Woah now raining best time to sleep, night peeps!!!


P.S: Happy Monthsary Yan!!! 4yrs 3mths and on going...

No comments:

Now Playing: