Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hell is over, well for now~

Hell is finally over this week, we can give it a rest, well for the time being lol... Wake up super early to study programming for the last time, had a heavy breakfast, wan ton mee and a hot milo. After I went straight to school, saw Ruting in the bus, sorry I didn't say hi to you because I was concentrating on my past year paper. Reach school very early, felt like sleeping keke, slowly the rest came. Selena ask Lawrence a question, well not very nicely asked and Lawrence didn't bother about her, she got so pissed off and she snatched his admin card and that makes him angry, he shouted at her, grab it back and walk off. Me and Derrick was stunned and shocked to see Lawrence angry for the very first time lol...


Wan Ton Mee and Hot Milo


Programming went well for me, we went for lunch after the paper and went straight to the library to study for Machine Element. We sleep, study and joke, we had 6hrs internal to study, we were so confident after Kwan Ying Ma "zhi dian mi jing" chanted us with formulas. We saw a bright light with hope, well not after we saw the paper at 4.30pm, our mind went blank after we saw the paper. We studied some questions from the e-learning which lecturer told us that's the tips and it came out the other questions. O_O!!! Fi = K At x CUI!!!

We saw the path we are moving to 3rd year from the notice board. Most of us are going to study first, some are going for FYP and few of us going to IAP. I'm going to study first, hopefully my classmates are with me.

Took bus 159 home with Alen, we took ba wang che as the bus was super pack and we didn't tapped lol. Went dinner with JJ and Daniel, they came over my place shortly and we play PSP. Daniel went home a lil earlier than JJ, so we challenge a game of WWE 08, owned by him. Wasn't happy so I challenge him on Winning Eleven 08, 1st game draw, 2nd game he won by 2 : 1, 3rd game he got owned by me 4 : 1 hahaha going to sleep le, got work tomorrow haha...


Barcelona 4 : Arsenal 1


My Bao Bei


P.S: work~ work~ work~


The greatness pleasure in life is doing
what people say you cannot

No comments:

Now Playing: