Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Eve of CNY, what's so happy about...

This morning, dress up and prepare to meet Yan to shop for her CNY clothes and thinking we might be able to go for movie and somewhere else after shopping, when I saw her, she tell me "Why you dress so nice? Is only AMK hub leh, you going out ar?" Turn off and sian 1/2, I dress up doesn't mean I need to go far, important is, is the person whom I'm going out with makes me wanna dress up. Well I can wear shorts with holes, faded T-shirt or just stay home but why do I do all these? It really spoils my mood , totally... After shopping for a while, she just can't seems to find what she wants and she dunno where to go. She doesn't wanna go far and I got no mood too, so I just say go J8, reach there and she doesn't feel like shopping, which makes me more sian. So I say let's go home. We didn't speak to each other, I walk in the front and she walks behind, back at my place we still didn't talk and she left for reunion dinner with her family and relatives. I didn't go as I really don't have the mood to enjoy and is bad to put on a long face in front of her relatives.

Relationship is so hard to maintain when it comes to a stage where the honeymoon period is over and you have to keep on continue to create those kinda sparks to keep us going. To see how our relationship had been thru over these years, sometimes we had to sacrifice friends, and our dreams to be with one another.

P.S: Bad mood~

No comments:

Now Playing: