Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Zaw bo de yi tian

Just finish drawing my own pair of shoes and I'm damn tired too. Went to work yesterday morning, sit there and slack, not much things to do so I surf a bit of net and listen to radio station live. Early in the morning, my boss show a bit of attitude just because I didn't see where the files are in the thumbdrive but his fault too for not telling me in the 1st place. Went lunch and the canteen sell really cheap mixed rice. You get the portion and rice yourself, I see some people take until the plate is completely full, the boss only charge him $2.50. Gosh is even cheaper than my school la!!

Nothing to do in the afternoon, just slight changes to files and I couldn't stand it, I requested to go off early at 5pm. Took my payment and I go off, haven't actually buy any new clothes, go shop shop with Yan lata, I better go sleep now.

P.S: Happy Chinese New Year!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Money kun kun lai!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: