Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nothing much

2 papers down, another one to go, the last one is a killer and is out to kill everyone. I better chiong the last paper, was sian 1/2 after today's paper Mech Design. Haven't been blogging for quite a while, lazy to blog and nothing to blog about hahaha... Yesterday went out to learn Mech Design with the guys, after studying for hours, we went to popular to get some stationeries. While me and Kai Hong was standing at a very narrow path way, an asshole just bang onto us w/o even saying excuse me or sorry after banging onto us. I was so pissed I say it out loudly to Kai and say "CCB What's wrong with this guy? Study until so high level don't even know how to use 'excuse me' this two words ar?" By the way, he's from YJC (Yishun Junior College), bloody nerd.

Have gone back to pumping those muscles of mine, went jogging with JJ just now, came back home and do weights in my so call gym room. Have to go all the way and don't fall half way out anymore, pump pump pump...


Lydia Sum (1947 - 2008)











I love her movies and shows, I grew up watching those shows of hers. It's a lost to Hong Kong media. Rest In Peace...

No comments:

Now Playing: