Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chinese Michael Jackson

Yesterday (8/5/08) went to ECP cage with Garrick ,Fu Seng and Ming Wen, Adrian couldn't join us due to test on Friday and Amos got duty I think, so tired we play a full 2hrs game, mainly because some of them were tired after playing awhile. Kana injuries again, this time on my toes, blue black le... After Soccer, Fu Seng drove us to Geylang Yong He there for supper, had you tiao and soya bean drink. We chat until around 2am and he droved us all back home.

(9/5/08) Went to school late today, set the wrong timing on my hp, prepare my stuffs and head to school. After the morning lesson, we went to elq there to play viwawa there since is still early for the 2nd class to start. When we were playing, CS went to da bian and went he came back, he play sushido, when he was going to start the game (he did went in the game). Server block us from playing, all of them kana deduct cash from the game, hahaha luckily me and Aloy just finish ending our game. After the last lesson we went to hockey pitch to play soccer with Aloy's friends, I wasn't in the right mood to play, couldn't get into the game. After awhile, thanks to CS wonderful clearance, my soccer ball went straight for the trees and we couldn't get it down. CS must be a super suay kia, bringing bad luck to us. Alen's friend came back and they got a soccer ball so we continue to play. I am too tired to continue so I join CS for frisbee, bloody hell him throw so hard, kana my lips. Alen got into a small fight against the opp team, almost fight but luckily didn't. CS tai sai la!!! lol... Went home straight after that, watch tv and slack for awhile before I start typing my resume and cover letter for comm skills assignment, it was for our mob interview after our term break.

Found some videos and nice song, putting it in here enjoy watching and listening peeps, gonna sleep nights!!

From the song, Smooth Criminal



From the song, Beat It

Now Playing: