Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I want to keep fit!!!

Went early to school today to meet up Danny, Alen and Kang Hui to discuss about our presentation in the afternoon. We were the first team to reach class, the rest of the team were super late and the lecturer got so pissed and ask us to present without the rest. Well with the advantage of not having the crowd in the class seems to be easier for us to score. Our team score with a B but I don't think I did good, I was a bit nervous during the presentation but can say did better than some of the team.

Met up with Yan today, she doesn't have any training today so she came over to accompany me. We were suppose to catch a movie but I decided not to because the show will end late and is not good to let her go back too late so I cancel it and re-schedule it to a Saturday instead.

We had dinner over at my place and we watch tv for the rest of the day, I fall a sleep for some time and I used S.BoB to cover my face so Yan won't notice it BUT it fail, she discover it and she come and dee siow (disturb) me hahah She went back about 10pm, time spent with her is really short, but is time that I cherish.

Heard a good news from my colleague, she's quiting Prints after bearing so much torture by the Boss and she finally decide to throw the letter and her last day will be end of June. YEAH!!!!

P.S: I wanna get fitter!!! Exercises more is the way!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: