Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gym, School and some gaming

Went gym with a few more kakis, Danny, Rodney, Alen and Nicholas were with me to the gym. Rodney "supervise" us by doing sets of what he do. Well I'm that kind very lazy one lucky got this few guys that keep pushing me to do more. After gym, we went back to our lessons, Yan's cpu is still not ok yet due to some problem with the motherboard vga slot. Then after school, I went gaming with Kang Hui, Alen and Rodney. We play Dota, CS and Battlefield, I still prefer Battlefield, more interesting game to play but of course with more players will be even better.

Walk back home after gaming and rot at home, study week is coming, 2 weeks!!! Work Hard!!!
Tomorrow have to go school and work again, tiring man. Wah too tired liao, shall stop here le, going to sleep. Night peeps!!

No comments:

Now Playing: