Monday, May 12, 2008

Sleepy day

I think Monday is sleepy days, as I was walking around the school, I saw a few were sleeping at any form of pattern, so I took snap shoots at them. Monday lectures and tutorial are the most boring ones, very mono de, hard to get those infos in my head or maybe I wasn't concentrating enough.

Class ends very early today. 4.35pm instead of 6pm, went to eat with Alen and Kang Hui before heading home. Play NDS again before dinner then went down with JJ to get some snacks.

Nothing much about today ba.... Yawn~~ nite peeps!! ZZzzzzZzzz.....


Meeyo, my cat sleeping on my bed in the morning


Some Myanmar student from my class,
don't quite know him


Some guy doing FYP and kana caught by my camera


Winner of the day, Rodney Qiu, sleep king


This picture of him looks a bit like Woodstock from Snoopy


Champion!!!


Wigan 0 - 2 Man Utd

Wigan Man Utd

Cristiano Ronaldo (pen 33)

Ryan Giggs (80)

This makes Man U the champion now. Man U fans are celebrating now!!! Chelsea's dream is gone... Oh No....Sob Sob

No comments:

Now Playing: