Monday, May 19, 2008

Chocolate

Watched Fern's match on Saturday with Yan and Alvin, well her team didn't win but they tried their best. Cheer up Fern!! Then me, Yan and Alvin went to Ichiban sushi to eat, chatted and then I head back to Yan's home. Slept damn early and wake up on Sunday so late, keke we went to AMK hub to check out what movie to watch. We watched "Chocolate" and it was really a nice show, the actress, Jeeja Yanin was really good with those moves. Thou her moves are not as good as Tony Jaa but of course Tony is better because he's the trainer of Jeeja. I really admired those moves of theirs.

Today is Vesak Day, Yan went to her friend's birthday at the beach and mum went out with her friends too. I got nothing to do today and I slept till 1:30pm, went lunch with JJ. Came back and saw the door was open!! It was my sister who came back to take some of her stuffs back to her new house, I thought who break in to my house hahah. I fall asleep again on my sofa while watching to Elton John's 60th birthday celebration on channel 5. Wake up at about 6plus and do some reports and I went dinner alone at about 8plus. A friend of mine (not very close one) saw me eating alone and asked, "Hey GW, why are you eating alone? Where are all your friends?"
That really didn't come to my mind, he's right, where are my long close friends who stay in my neighbourhood, they are long gone. Then I realise I don't really have much friends around me, only a few. The rest are just some who will only look for me when they are in trouble, once awhile I get to see them playing basketball, watching movies together but they never once called me to join them. Looks like I gotta find a new hobby to keep me occupied, then I won't think so much. Saw Derek when I was about to go home, he gave me a ride back home and he ask me to call him for dinner if I'm going alone because he too, always dine out. Looks like there are still some friends left to have.


Movie to catch: Chocolate
My ratings: 4/5




No comments:

Now Playing: