Friday, June 27, 2008

A day to remember

Finally Common Test ended, well some of us cheated with some dirty tricks and that includes me. Hahaha too much theory for the last paper liao, can't remember keke... Went down to Kallang Netball center yesterday to watch Yan's game, they won easily. Stay over at her place, during the middle of the night, I got uncomfortable with the position I'm sleeping at, so I turn to another position while hugging with a stuff toy dog and face Yan. She then snatch the dog away from my hand and hug it, I was stunned and shock because she was actually sleeping while doing that. This morning I told her what happen and she laugh and said that she got no idea she did that hahahaha
I call her a robber for robbing stuff toy dog from my hands keke

In the afternoon, receive a call from Yan that my friend passed away. Sad and I still can't believe he's gone, I saw him online then and I msg him but no reply from him. He was such a good friend to me, he teach me a lot about IT stuffs, we play games together, we work together and now that he's gone...

In the evening I went over to Fort Canning Park with my friends to celebrate a belated birthday party for Maryana and Asra. Wan Zhi, MJ and me prepared some food up there and we had dinner, chat and laugh our heart out, after that we head home as the rest got work the next morning. Now sitting down in front of my com, Meeyo sitting on my leg, staring at the msn hoping Khim reply but I doubt it will happen.

Good Bye Khim we will always miss you...

No comments:

Now Playing: