Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Laughing the whole day

Today go school to do revision, at school library I saw my friends, Adrian and Chee Hao. I also saw a girl call Felicia, well not with a chin in the name but she sure have a double chin or maybe triple. She looks just like the Miss Piggy from the Muppets, super lookalike but too bad I won't be putting her pic up in my blog, you gotta try your luck in school if you wanna see her and have a good laugh.

She like almost like this


After that we went over to gym, had a tummy-ache and I go do my business, the bloody Alen throw ping-pong ball and wet tissue in while I'm shitting lol. While doing sit-up at a bench I saw a flying kick coming towards my face and I faster dodge. I actually saw the whole thing, it was because Guy A was challenge by Guy B to the treadmill at a high speed level of 16. Together they start, Guy A start to slow down the speed but with one leg still on the belt running, within seconds, he flew and like a superman. I burst out laughing and I couldn't stop laughing when I think of it. Guy A better be careful while going gym the next time man.

Went home with Nicholas after that, after watching some tv shows, I fall asleep on the floor of my living room. Meeyo was running about and disturbing me while I sleep, after an hour I woke up and had my dinner and continue to watch more tv shows keke

No comments:

Now Playing: