Monday, June 23, 2008

End of paper 1, 2 to go

Today was the start of our common test week, first paper EG3245 starts at 2pm so we decided to go school early to study. Saw Nicholas at the bus-stop and we take bus 162 together, we went over to school mac, bought the $2 meal and Nic bought a Fillet-O-fish meal and we smuggle mac into the library. The rest saw us eating mac and they went to mac to eat too.

We study until the very last night, after we see the paper, we know they chu pattern liao, too bad some I didn't learn and I was a bit sian when I don't know how to do. Paper ended and we went over to eat and look for Mr Albert to clear some doubts for EG3244, apparently he share the same office with Mr Tay, I took a sweet from his table and eat hahaha. Mr Albert bao toh me when Mr Tay came in, my bag was on his table so I carry my bag away and drop a plastic panel on the floor, My tay pick it up and wanted to smack my butt with the panel, hahah his face is always so strict yet I saw a funny side from him hahaha. He then ask who took his sweets keke and he ask us to take if we want to, I ask him whether he receive my email about the resume and he help me check whether is it in his mailbox a not. (Those got doubt whether your mail is sent or not can go look for him)

Came home after school and went straight to my sofa and sleep as long as I can, so tired these days with so much to study and so many nights of Euro. Had a late dinner and rest until now, watch Prison Break season 3 and Lost, going to sleep soon I guess, too tired liao night peeps!!

P.S: Anyone wanna watch "Wanted" and "Hancock" with me?

No comments:

Now Playing: