Friday, June 20, 2008

Mac, study, work

Wah this morning went over to AMK mac to study, watch the Spain vs Greece replay match while having my breakfast then carry on with the studies. Study until 2plus, the mood starts to slow down as some questions we don't know how to do, we started to gossip about people in the school keke then after Aloysius and gang go watch movie, me and Derrick walk around the AMK hub and then head on to the train station. I go work and he went to his Godfather's house.

Work is boring today, I ask lala to teach me Tagalog, is a Philippine language. It was rather fun to learn new language and kill time hahaha... After work, no one free for dinner so I went home instead, cook maggi mee as my dinner and was lazy after stomach full keke. Snap some photos of Meeyo while lying down with me at the sofa. Gotta go, time to sleep nite peeps!!



Hey guys, if you have the time and nothing to do, try this game:

http://www.agame.com/game/Armed-with-Wings.html

No comments:

Now Playing: