Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Push myself harder!!!

Push push push!!! I gotta push myself harder to do revision for my common test and push myself into gym to really pump those muscles this time. No giving up half way is going to be that way.

Recently happen so much and I don't have the time to react, work and relationship is giving the red light. Work sucks big time in Prints now, 1st they gave me weird timing, less days and now have to go for break time even if I doesn't want any breaks which mean I get even lesser working hours at the end of the month, going to eat grass this month liao. Can't they just give me those normal timing I used to have rather than now chu so many new pattern. Middle finger to them!! Just hope I can get the 24 weeks IAP so I won't need to go back to Prints to work, ever...

Just a 2 days ago, me and Yan were having some problems and we almost threw that 4years plus relationship away. Thankfully we didn't and we are giving our relationship another go, luckily have a great help from her sister, Fen. Fen watch our relationship grows from the beginning, even she's not giving up and try to patch things up for us, she talk to me and Yan, it set me into thoughts, I can't just let go like this and I can't bare to let go too so I can't just give up that way, I just have to understand and give in more.

Time to concentrate and focus on the studies now....

Thanks Fen..

No comments:

Now Playing: