Monday, June 09, 2008

Sick all week and still sick

Have been sick for close to a week plus le and I'm still sick... "cough cough" hope to get well soon. Have been hanging out at the school gym lately with my follow classmates, they really gave me the passion to train and pump those muscles once again, but this time I must go all out and not to give up half way.

Yan went over to Australia, Perth to give her ex-coach a birthday surprise with her sister, Fern and her friend, Li Ling. Well kinda jealous with her move to Australia out of the blue for her coach, I wonder what if is me out of town and is my birthday would she have done the same? She better buy me a lot of jellybeans to let me think likewise. Well without her last weekend makes me very lonely out of the sudden, with not much friends beside me that are free to go out and I just rot at home, eat and sleep.

Went to work today and I get to think that my workplace is making me sick of the job, they even give me those weird timings and schedule that are not requested by me, sian 1/2, learn new language from my Filipino colleague, LaLa during work because not much people in the shop, end work at 8pm and I took a bus back, dinner alone and went home to play with Meeyo. CT coming soon, is time to study again, shall go study and gym at school tomorrow.

P.S: Euro 2008, who are you supporting?

No comments:

Now Playing: