Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Test paper no. 1 - cui!!

Report on my Cost Accounting paper today. SC x (SQ-AQ) = CUI!!! (Gone) First thing I look at the paper, my mind went blank and all the formula I remembered are gone. Total 4 questions, I only manage to finish 2 questions within an hour and I'm not even sure if is correct haizzzz... After we came out of the lecture hall, all I can hear from other people's comments was, "damn hard la", "the question very tricky lor", "not enough time la", "die liao, die liao", etc...

1 down 2 more to go
  • Cost Accounting
  • Device Interface
  • Machine Element
This Friday will be a hard one to battle, gonna chiong tonight and tomorrow le.

Have a lot of doubts when I read up those remaining modules, gonna ask Zaw Moe for help tomorrow.


If you guys know about the accident of 4 polytechnics student met in a car crash at Upper Thomson Road this afternoon which he crashed to a tree, two of his friends sitting at the back seats died and he and one of his friends (sitting beside him) survived. He's gonna suffer with guilt for the rest of his life for the death of his friends. Well I know is nice to speed at that area, I once speed there too with my bike, the feeling is damn shiok but also very dangerous.
So please, my friends, do not speed!!!


P.S: stress...test paper 1 cui...



Settle one difficulty, and you keep a hundred others away.

No comments:

Now Playing: