Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drag to work

Results came out yesterday, all passed with no Ds this sem, YEAH!! GPA UP!!!

Dragging my legs all the way to work today because I'm super tired and I wanna sleep longer but no choice, hai.......... Had lunch today with my IA friend, CK and engineers from my dept. I simply can't click with them, I seems to be invisible to them, lucky there's Julian, an engineer who was new to the company too, talks to me , the rest just treat me as air.


I couldn't stand the way of this 'one' engineer who keeps talking behind other people's back and the person he crap about is someone whom I knew and they were so close during training. Fxxking A.Hole!!! I still remember the thing he ever told me was not asking my name but to ask something from me when I'm leaving the company which the item was given to us to use it in the fab. So damn rude and I'm neither giving it to him nor am I going to treat him nice.

What's LOVE means?
The meaning of love is prolonged mutual protection. Love is real when it is found. It is free when it is grasped. Can you tell with a kiss? Love is the magic/mutual in a kiss. There is no magic in a kiss if there is no love/mutual within it. A kiss with magic has no forced for love makes it gentle. There is no magic in just a lip kiss. Love has a different kiss. Some kisses are only stolen breaths. If you need to ask: "is this love" then the Answer is: "no" for when/if it ever happens you will know. Ravonseed.
Love is when you are certain that you love someone, and then you think you love someone else, then you both realize that you could never live without each other.

No comments:

Now Playing: