Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Start my trainings soon

Wah too damn busy at work, everything seems to be in the rush but ended soon at about 3plus. Today my manager was asking me about the task I am handling and I told her I finish it already but not sure if is the way she wanted. She actually talk to me about semiconductor industry in a joking manner, she said "semi-con very busy hor, everyday also don't get to see me right?" I replied, ya lor, you always disappear one wanna find you also cannot. She laughed and say you studied automation one right? I told her ya but with wafer too then she say aiya why you take that course out of so many. lol I told since already took it just make the best out of it ba... First time I see the other side of her, she always look so serious and today she actually joke with me, looks like things are really getting better there.

After work I decided to go for a run since I haven't been running since the Nike run lol lazy bums.. Now I decide to run for time instead of distance, so I ran for 45mins and I ran for 5.78km, came back and climb the stairs all the way up to the 15 floor and do weights at home. Should try this often, can train for both vertical run and the 42km marathon. Yeah tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! and I love Friday because is the last working day of the week keke

1 comment:

Strip Poker said...

As it is impossible by the way.

Now Playing: