Monday, September 15, 2008

Work Routines

Everyday life now for attachment is like routines.

First thing in the morning was breakfast at company, really cheap. eg. a bowl of fishball mee cost only $1.

Second is meeting is a every work day thingy. (daily pass down)

Third is wash my water bottle, buy my first cup of milo ($0.40)

Fourth is wait for the rest of the people in my dept to come back from the meeting

Fifth is to wait for things to do

Sixth, if got things to do, will be busy until lunch if not will be staring at the com and learn my marcos.

Seventh is Lunch and yes very cheap too. Cost not more than $4 (Fruits are free for every meal you purchase)

Eighth is to sleep for half an hour before I start working again (can be "illegal" and can get caught by anyone during working hours) lol Gonna break the rules to get what you want, right?

Ninth, continue what I am doing if not chat with Anwar or CK, IA student from NYP too.

Tenth is the most important process, look closely to the clock, pack my bag, report to who I'm under and getting prepared to take the co. bus home.

P.S: Joeformers, Robots in disguise. Work like an robot... Action Packed Figures, each sold separately, batteries not included. Selling in all leading department stores. Get it now!!

No comments:

Now Playing: