Saturday, September 06, 2008

Words can kill

Work as usual, not much things to do as all the engineers seems to be very busy so I just help them to settle some admin stuff for the time being. Lunch at the co. wasn't bad and is very cheap, comes with a free fruit when you purchase a meal there. Took the co. bus back not home but to TPY to meet Mel and the gang to support the National Netballers.

Saw Val and John on the way there to the indoor stadium, Everyone cheer loudly for the Singapore girls. Wanna thank the supporters I brought along, Mel, Suling, Yuting and Zhi Yuan for cheering so loudly for Yan and the rest lol... Well they lost but good work Singapore Netballers!!! After the match we went over to AMK hub to walk around,was going to watch movie de but there isn't any movies we all can decide on so we cancel the plan and head to Mcdonalds to eat, chat and joke for a while.

Went for soccer at cage just now, so looking forward to it. I went with a smile and came back with a frown. During the game, there were a misunderstanding with me and 'him' (no name mention). I was disappointed with what he said after the misunderstanding, "Are you looking for trouble?!". So much for a friend for so many years and this is what I get just because of this minor thing. I didn't blame 'him' after that because it might be my fault too and I didn't wanna end up killing a friendship just like that so I kept quiet and was totally no mood to play anymore. I felt so down after hearing those words, I don't mind he joke but this time he really gone too far, so disappointing. We just act like nothing happen, I didn't spoke a word in the car on the way back, the whole trip back was silent, the only thing you can hear is the music that came out of the radio. Didn't even say bye to them and walk quietly home. Maybe I mind too much for a minor but friendship is very important to me, that's why I was so disappointed.

Told KC that I can't join his team for a match this Sunday because I think I hurt my ankle a little and partly is because of 'him' that cause me moodless to play this Sunday.

P.S: Can you define friendship? Is it just a word and don't mean a thing as time goes by or is it very important to you, friends you choose, good or bad, you decide.

No comments:

Now Playing: