Monday, September 01, 2008

Nike human race ended

Finally the Nike human race was over yesterday, meet up with Melvin and his friends, Felicia, Yuting and Suling for the race. Saw Shu Han with her friend too, so many people were there when I reach. Deposit our bags at the bag counters, after waiting for quite awhile, we line up to the start line. I could see a pool of people wearing the red Nike tee and were so eager to start their engines.

4:30pm and there we go, was a little disappointed with the race route, it was too crampy and we had to squeeze against each other. Finish the race in 1 hour 10 mins, was given a Nike race wrist band after I complete the race.

After the race, we were too tired to stay for the concert so we end up eating steamboat at Bugis. Wah biang eh the steamboat sucks bit time, services sucks, food not fresh, not enough food totally cannot make it... We chat and we laugh until stomach pain lor hahaha... Came back home, so tired that I quickly rush to shower and sleep.

Today my attachment start and the whole day was orientation and basically just attend classes and do nothing, after work I went straight down to Toa Payoh indoor stadium to watch Yan's game. Went home to rot after watching her game until now then I decide to blog a bit hahaha...


"Oscar" Shu Han and me

Melvin and me

Oi!!! Yuting why you close your eyes!!

Take again, take again!!

From left: Felicia, Yuting and Suling

Group photo: Me, Felicia, Yuting, Suling and Melvin

End race wrist band

No comments:

Now Playing: