Saturday, September 27, 2008

TGIF!!

Today I had a long day at work, have to sit in front of the com for so long...... morning meeting damn long until I have to take out my mini sudoku book to play lol bo bian really very boring... From 10plus I start working on my assignment given to me by my senior, Raecheal. She's a nice senior, everyday give me lotsa tibits to eat and help me whenever I got stuck learning Marcos and she gave me "pokey" (spelling correct?) today. If not the rest of the seniors so busy and they always not at their desk so hard to interact with them.


Came back after work, so tired and I fell asleep with my another senior, Nyi Nyi sitting beside me also sleeping. Almost fall alseep to TPY again luckily Nyi Nyi wake me up hahahah...

Chat with mum when I got home and I went to the room to listen to music and she got stuck infront of the TV for her favourite Korean shows. Nothing much about today also, that's my everyday life if I got no programs going on.

F1 commence today for their practice runs, watch a bit just now before I head for supper with JJ. Time to sleep again, tomorrow still got work!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: